Columbia Hills Trail Daze
Saturday May 2nd was a day of guided walks and talks beckoning visitors to Columbia Hills State Park. Activities included:
- Roving Ice Age Floods Interpretation – Horsethief Butte @ 10:00am.
- Pictograph Tours – Reservations required – Horse Thief Lake @ 10:00am.
- Guided wildflower and plant hike Dalles Mtn Trailhead @10:30 – 12:30.
- Horseback Ride Dalles Mtn trailhead @ 10:00am
- Research Hike- Dalles Mtn WSU @ 10:30am.
- Mtn Bike ride & Solar Telescope event – Crawford Oaks @ 10:00am.
For more information contact: 509-767-1159